With Nicholas having a term break from Twinkle Time, we found ourselves without our usual Tuesday appointment. So off we went to the zoo with Declan and Nicole from mother's group (and next door). Turned out that it was Declan's first trip to Taronga Zoo! The weather couldn't be any better for us as we worked our way down to the Sky Safari. On the way back to the top, we realised that we only got through half the zoo...saving the other half for next time....
The boys had a great time, and as many times as I have been, I'm always amazed at the different animals. We LOVED the giraffes and one way or another found ourselves walking past around 3 or 4 times. We went to the bird show, and I have a great video of Declan dancing to the pre-show music. Definitely looking forward to the arrival of the elephants!

0 comments:
Post a Comment