Friday, 8 December 2006

And Our Vacation Begins!! Here we come Nana and Papa!!

Nicholas had a brief "star" encounter in the first class lounge at Sydney Airport. He laughed and played with Kate Hudson's little boy Ryder. At the time Mat and I had no idea it was Kate Hudson...I just thought--wow, she looks great for having an almost 3 year old!! DOH! The flghts over were pretty uneventful and everything ran on time--the way we like it!! Even all our luggage turned up, which usually doesn't happen.....

Nicholas had 2 really good sleeps on the BIG plane to LA. He told the people around us many times we were going to Nana's house.



Hanging out in the LA American Airlines lounge--waiting for our 2nd flight!! No sleeping on the almost 3 hour tripto Dallas, but after a play in the airport, he was asleep in his seat to Omaha before the plane took off--which gave Mat and I a chance to catch a little sleep before our holiday began!!

0 comments: