Friday, 29 June 2007

Last Day Living In Reading

We had our final day "living" in Reading today--moved out of the hotel! A nice man in a big van come and collected our 10 bags to take to the flat. Thankfully all I had to do was watch and keep Nicholas from helping..Nicholas had a scream when the porter accidentally dropped HIS Thomas bag off the trolly...whoops. Nicholas and I had lunch outside near the shopping centre again before going to the train station for our first ride to meet Daddy at his new work.

We were at the station pretty early, so watched lots of trains go by--"this one mommy??" Daddy met us as we stepped off the train--which was great as there were many stairs. Daddy's work site is gorgeous--maybe it's the onsite wine shop that I liked the best--or the fact that the employee's are able to wine taste from 1pm :)



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: