Sooo Nicholas finally went to take his nap around 330PM after talking to Karina, William, Camilla and Nana on Skype--he was sooo excited to talk to sooo many people!!! We tried to wake him at 530pm, but he was pretty out of it and looked drunk when he sat up--so I put him back on his pillow. Mat and I fell asleep not long after, and we woke at 830pm--bit late to wake him--so we went back to sleep and Nic woke up cheery at 330AM!! Since the sun sets at 1030pm and up at 4AM--there is no convincing him that the moon was still up to go back for some more sleep! Instead he was hungry since missing dinner--luckily I had Mat buy one of those variety packs of cereal--so the boys had cereal in the coffee cups :)
Thursday, 28 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment