
Nahhh I wasn't committed into a home just yet :) Mel, Lottie and us went along with another mum we met on Friday and her 2 kids, to another indoor play centre called
The Mad House since the weather was rainy. This is the first time Nicholas played for almost 5 hours without getting bored! The best £3.75 I've spent since arriving! The play structure was big, and there were a lot of different areas that Nicholas could do himself. He even went down the tube slide today, unlike on Friday when they were too dark. They also had dress-ups, which Nicholas didn't want a part of, but Lottie loved it!! Thankfully it isn't school holidays jut yet, so it wasn't too busy.


Nicholas loved the air powered ball gun-I had to push up all the balls to him though-he had a pretty good shot :)
It's nice to find another friend who is in love with fruit--she's a bit of a fruit bat too...
Nicholas has a go in the baby walker--think he needed a bit of a rest, but still wanted to play...
0 comments:
Post a Comment