Oh Nic! Aunt Darcy would love to give your sleepy little self a cuddle! Did you get tired at Fantasy world? I am so proud of you going down the dark slide - and proud of Mommy for going with you. I'm in New Jersey right now, so I'm going to wave across the pond to you. xoxoxoxo Aunt Darcy
WAVE WAVE WAVE WAVE right back--if you find any cheap flights, hop the pond this way :) Nicholas was actually talking about showing you something--but sorry, I couldn't work it out--it may have been Starbucks though :) xoxooxoxoox
2 comments:
Oh Nic! Aunt Darcy would love to give your sleepy little self a cuddle! Did you get tired at Fantasy world? I am so proud of you going down the dark slide - and proud of Mommy for going with you. I'm in New Jersey right now, so I'm going to wave across the pond to you.
xoxoxoxo Aunt Darcy
WAVE WAVE WAVE WAVE right back--if you find any cheap flights, hop the pond this way :) Nicholas was actually talking about showing you something--but sorry, I couldn't work it out--it may have been Starbucks though :) xoxooxoxoox
Post a Comment