Sunday, 23 September 2007

Birthday Party

After Nic's first day of school, we received an invite to a 3rd birthday party. It was a nice party, and I was able to meet some of the parents and Nicholas learnt the names of the kids he gets to play with :) It was held at one of the indoor playcentres...they all ran around climbing, jumping and sliding for about an hour and a half before being ushered into a party room for party food, cake and ice-cream. Nicholas loved his party bag the best I think.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging Nic's haircut; very very cooooooooool! :)
-J

Domestic Adventuress said...

Nooooo - he's not old enough to be getting party invitations at school!!!

Jenn said...

Man--tell me about it Kris! I'm not ready to be stashing away birthday pressies when I find them on sale yet--just in case :) (I've learnt a few tips from you!).