Sunday, 9 September 2007

Marwell Zoo

Some friends from Sydney who live here (I used to work with) invited us along to the zoo today...we were going to have a quiet one after having a big Saturday BBQ that lasted about 10 hours..which is why Mat looks a bit seedy :), but you just can't pass up good weather anymore when cold is around the corner soon! This is the same zoo that we went to last time with Lottie and her family.






Nicholas liked the little train ride we took him on--he waved to everyone we passed :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ass House". HA. That is what I'm naming my next Casa de Puri. :)

Jenn said...

I actually took the photo for you--thought you would like it! :) I almost took a photo of the sign that said the best feature of this type of monkey is it's behind...but thought this one was funnier :)

Mellie said...

So you finally let him have a go on the train! No diverting his attention this time as the train trundled past every 5 minutes!!

Jenn said...

Yeah I know--we had to go on the pay one instead of the free one--but it was more of a reward if you are/do...... :)