Can he come and do mine next? What a wonderful partner he is going to make some lucky person in the future!!!! Great training there Mommy!
Geeze, mine doesn't need cleaning yet...but when it does, I'm right after Camilla, please. xoxoxo Aunt Darcy
Well I get to have him clean mine before all of you. SO eat you hearts out. Love ya, Nana
Now that is sooooo cute! We're the closest geographically so I think we get 1st dibs on having Nic clean our oven!!
I'm thinking--what can I charge??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can he come and do mine next? What a wonderful partner he is going to make some lucky person in the future!!!! Great training there Mommy!
Geeze, mine doesn't need cleaning yet...but when it does, I'm right after Camilla, please. xoxoxo Aunt Darcy
Well I get to have him clean mine before all of you. SO eat you hearts out.
Love ya, Nana
Now that is sooooo cute! We're the closest geographically so I think we get 1st dibs on having Nic clean our oven!!
I'm thinking--what can I charge??
Post a Comment