Thursday, 11 October 2007

Chef Hat or Crown

This is the crown Nicholas made at a new toddler group we've just started going to. It's currently his chef hat when he helps me cook. Today we've worked hard chopping veggies (Nicholas eating about 1/4 of the chopped carrots before I could use them) for a cottage pie we are trying out tonight--will let you know how it turns out (although I suspect it's starting to get a tad too hot in Australia for those sort of meals)....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Underthings said...

Hey, Nic, you look like Uncle Justin!

And it's never too warm for a hot meal when you have ducted air. I plan on cranking up the a/c for Thanksgiving, just to keep us in the right mood. xoxo

Mellie said...

Ahh, good old British comfort grub! Great for those cold autumn nights!!! At least the heating is now working so you guys can keep toasty!