Since it's term break this week, we were able to go along to a Mom & Tots meet-up that they hold on Friday mornings as part of the American Club. This one was extra special though and I'm glad we were able to go as they had a Halloween party for the kids. I was pretty nervous going into it--as some may or may not know, Nicholas is not 100% into dressing up and isn't fond of people dressed up. But things can change, and he actually wore his spider for the whole party! His costume was the easiest one that I could find so he would feel comfortable in it. It was held at "The Castle" which was the same place we went to for the 4th July BBQ.
Below was the coolest Halloween candy bowl--the hand moved down whenever you put a hand into the bowl..made all the kids jump when they went for a lollie.
He does look like a sad little spider--but he did have a great time :)
Here the kids are playing musical statue's.
Friday, 26 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment