Friday, 23 November 2007

Wallingford Castle

A friend who I met through Nic's school took both of us along to Wallingford with her little boy today. The main reason we went was so that I could buy the biggest teapot I've ever seen (10 cups!!), but we also wanted to go to Wallingford Castle--there are only 2 walls remaining, the rest is now a gorgeous garden. Nicholas was a bit upset that there wasn't a castle, and kept asking where it was and when we were going to go.
Although it was gorgeous with the sun, it was really cold. Nicholas can't wait to get his "globes" (gloves) from Nana next week. Days are getting really short now....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Domestic Adventuress said...

...but where's the photo of the teapot? I'm suffering from teapot envy LOL!

Karina said...

I was hoping to see the teapot as well!

Jenn said...

Okay, so I neglected to take a photo of the teapot--sorry. Will have to wait till January--it's big though. Much bigger than in the shop....