Saturday, 15 December 2007

Holiday Light Tour (Light Bus as Nic calls it)


For the past 15 years, the city buses have been doing holiday light tours over 3 days in December. This year there were 22 buses filled with people which are escorted by police so the buses do not have to stop at intersections. The tour lasts about 1 1/2 hours and weaves through the city roads passing by some of the best Christmas light displays.
Reindeer ears: CHECK
A nap on the way: CHECK

Warm Coats and Mom getting to wear the ears instead: CHECK

Ohhh look, we picked up a special passenger along the route!
Who gave us a special treat...

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Zone8 Knitter said...

Hey Jenn-

Tell Sandy I saw her on your blog... I chatted with her the other day and she said you were there.

some how I had missed that you went back.

Hope you are having fun- Enjoy NE and the Holidays.

Michele