As predicted we woke this morning to a shimmering road and icicles. The parade that we were hoping to attend today has been cancelled and TBD if it will happen next weekend. Nana is brewing some coffee and Papa has started making his special scrambled eggs...mmmm. We're definitely staying home today....
We were up this moring at 5.30--UGH. To start off December 1, we watched Polar Express. This is the first movie Nicholas has watched all the way through. I will say it was an amazing movie--the animations were brilliant and the story so sweet! Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it!!
Nicholas enjoyed some icicles that Papa collected for him:

6 comments:
Now it feels like Xmas!
We're getting there. Ice makes you have to stay at home, at least with snow you can still get out and shop! :)
Yes, I do remember. Then I moved to California :-) and I left the snow and ice behind; but it sure does look festive - when you're not sliding on your butt down the street.
How amazing! I'm loving these photos. It really makes you feel like you are there.
Thats perty
Just wait though--80% chance of snow tomorrow--will look even
pert-ier :)
Post a Comment