Monday, 10 December 2007

Senator Hillary Clinton


Uncle Justin (3rd white hat from the left) meeting Senator Hillary Clinton in St Louis at the restaurant where he now works (scape and crepes). Look at the size of those cakes!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mellie said...

Ooooh, look at him! What is it with chefs & beards!!!

Those cakes look extremely yummy.

Jenn said...

I didn't even realise they make cupcake papers that big!!

No idea about the facial hair--maybe because they work such long, hard hours that they don't have much time to shave?

unique_stephen said...

mmmm, can he put one in the post?

Underthings said...

I'm just impressed that the next time I play "6 degrees of separation" I'm just soooo much closer to Hilary than I was before! And, of course, that Uncle Justin is such a great chef!

Jenn said...

I'm currently in the same country & his sister and I don't think I'm getting a cupcake in the post somehow...

Anonymous said...

Is Uncle Justin pinching Sen. Clinton? :)

Jenn said...

Yeah, I think he's giving her a bit of a pinch pinch...;)