Monday, 11 February 2008

Aquarium & The Beach


View Larger Map


We had a fantastic day out in Portsmouth today. Sun was shining, there was the ocean, the "beach" and the aquarium!!


Fantastic going on a Monday--we had a lot of space to ourselves! The aquarium had this great outdoors play area.



Miraculously Nicholas did NOT get wet!
Nicholas tells Lottie all about the turtles.
After a very yummy lunch of pizza, the kids had a good run along the beach and played with the rocks.

Behind the kids is the hovercraft that goes over to the Isle of Wight. Definitely coming back in the summer to have a ride! Very cool!
They enjoyed throwing the rocks into the water as well as pocketing a few stones and seashells!

2 comments:

Gma said...

Fantasic pics Jenn. On your map is Weymouth, to the west a little,on the coast. That's where the swam farm is I was telling you about. And hey it looks closer than Bristol!!Love Gma XX

Erin Campbell said...

Running around with no coats?? I am so jealous. I don't think we're ever going to see Spring at this rate.