Sunday, 3 February 2008

Birthday Party Bash


Not one, not two, but 3 friends turning 2 and they all had a combined birthday today. We wrapped the pressie's which were some little handmade bags that were picked up at the local Friday market when Grandma was here. I really can't say how many children there were--but let's say LOTS! The parents had an "entertainer"--the lady sang lots of songs, had a bubble machine which was popular and a parachute.



Lots of parents brought along there ride-on toys. Nicholas liked the ones that went with a push of a button. Below Nicholas gives Finlay a ride.


Instead of the normal take away lolly bags, they had these great animal masks which was part of the safari themed party. Do zebra's growl as that was the sound Nic was making when he put the mask on--maybe we should have chose the lion....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That was a heck of a lot of kids! I don't even think I'd know that many to invite!

Domestic Adventuress said...

Looks like fun! I love parachute games, and those little bags were just gorgeous!

Hey, guess who starts preschool in only two days...? And guess who's getting weepy at the thought of them all leaving home! LOL

Jenn said...

Can't believe she is starting pre-school this week! I was a bit weepy when I started sending Nic when we moved here...some days I still just want to keep him at home with me;) Can't wait till we see the photo's!