Today on Good Friday we decorated eggs with Finlay and his family. I think we were armed with about 3 dozen eggs--but the time went so quickly. Both boys loved it. The egg kits provided more than enough things to make pretty eggs.
See Nicholas' hands submerged in the dye with the egg..
Susan helps Fin paint an egg with an ear cleaner that was filled with dye (you snap off one end and the dye fills into the other end--clever). See behind in the oven--we had a very yummy veggie lasagne and a pavlova (oven wasn't on yet)! Thanks Aunty Cam for the recipe and to Aunt Darcy for sending me last years Easter photo in which I did a pav and was the inspiration to make one again.
There were 2 eggs left, so the Dad's took over. I'm not sure, but this might be Rob's first egg dying experience...he really got into it :)

2 comments:
I'm so glad I "inspired' the pav...it looked fantastic!!! And the eggs...good job all around. I was especially impressed with Mat's sparkles. We sure are missing you this Easter. xoxoxox Aunt Darcy
Oh YUM! Pav looks divine. I should give it a go again soon. I must say I have never dyed eggs either so maybe next year we will give it a go.
Post a Comment