Holiday Monday here in England. We went along to the Crafty Craft Race in Newbury with Lottie and her family today. It's a race and fun fair to raise money for local charities. This year the theme was Animal Antics and whoever wants to join in the fun, builds themselves a craft to match the years theme (hoping that it floats) and they go down the Kennet & Avon for about 10 miles. Great fun! Nic and his new trademark face for photo's while having lunch:)
HA got cha when I said I took the photo :) LOL
He looks so serious--but it's serious business when you're riding by yourself and concentrating!
The big treat was going on the bumper cars with Daddy!
The kids finished a big day in the jumping castle--I think they had fun :)
Wow Mat, some pretty wild driving there! Are they safety belts you and Nic have strung around you? Just as well. Looks like a fabulous day out.And the river is so... well... English. Gorgeous pics. XXX
Nic didn't seem too excited with being the passenger...I think he wanted to drive. I love the bumper cars! And yes, GMA, the river does look English!!!
What a great day! Woohoo Mom got clever with the photo taking. Hope he doesn't catch onto that one quickly. Great driving Mat! It was perfect for the video.
4 comments:
Wow Mat, some pretty wild driving there! Are they safety belts you and Nic have strung around you? Just as well. Looks like a fabulous day out.And the river is so... well... English. Gorgeous pics. XXX
Nic didn't seem too excited with being the passenger...I think he wanted to drive. I love the bumper cars! And yes, GMA, the river does look English!!!
Hooray - he's old enough to ride in the nauseating cup and saucer without a grown-up! What bliss! :)
What a great day! Woohoo Mom got clever with the photo taking. Hope he doesn't catch onto that one quickly. Great driving Mat! It was perfect for the video.
Post a Comment