Monday, 12 May 2008

Wellington Country Park



One of our busiest and fun days since we went to LegoLand I think. Mel, I and the kids spent the day at Wellington Country Park.
There was a tractor to drive
A train to ride
A tyre to walk throughA fabulous flying fox which is Nic's highlight of the day.

See that orange spot below heading towards the biggest/steepest slide he's ever gone on. There was absolutely no hesitation--down he came x lots of times!

A dinosaur to walk with
Flowers to pickHorse-drawn carriageWater to pumpDiggers to digTickled under the chin with a buttercupand mommy playing around with the camera's settingsTo finish the wonderful day, we took a ride on a train called Charlotte :)It's rough being 3....

4 comments:

Erin Campbell said...

Looks like fun!! I think Carson has those same shorts :)

MrsT said...

What a gorgeous park! I'm so glad you got to enjoy the fabulous sunshine and have such a great day out.

Gma said...

Jenn what fabulous photos. Hmm, I see a change of profession coming up! And, HOW did you get Nic to pose near that dinosaur while you clicked the perfect shot!Wish I were there! XXX

Jenn said...

The dinosaur shot was a fluke I'm afraid--just lucky.

Erin-I loved Carson's so much that I had to get a pair. They are great! This summer we might have to dress them up the same and take some photo's--LOL.