Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Nic's Good Idea


As Nic and I were relaxing after dinner, he jumps off the couch and says "I have a good idea" and off to the kitchen he went. The above is what I found waiting for me (as I was not allowed to help, because he is big). I agree Nic, it is a great idea!! He even managed to pull out my special Ben & Jerry's :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Underthings said...

You are raising one very smart, capable boy!

Gma said...

YUMMM! Great thinking Nic! love XX

Mellie said...

You have him trained well!! That's my fave Ben & Jerry's too, can I come round & share!!

Erin Campbell said...

What a great treat!! This pregnant momma wants icecream everyday. Maybe I should come and visit. Everytime I tell my "bigboy" that he's made a bad choice he says "no mommy, I'm a bigboy". They're very funny, aren't they?