Thursday, 24 July 2008

Darcy's Visit

We had a 4 day visit from a friend who flew from Sydney and now is on her way to the US. One day unfortunately was out action because Nicholas had a high fever, but we managed to fit a few things into her visit.
Below is when I thought something might be up with Nicholas--he doesn't normally lay down and have a nap at the park....

Thanks for a great visit--we had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Erin Campbell said...

You know he's sick because you're getting ready to head back to NE. It happens every time :) We can't wait to see you!

Jenn said...

You are sooo right! I'm grateful it was only a high temp and not a cold this time around. See you guys soon!!

beads4her said...

They look so happy together!!

Missing you heaps!

Nicole

Underthings said...

I had a fantastic visit! Thanks for taking such good care of me. Seeing you reminds me how much we miss you in Sydney. xoxoxoxo D.