Saturday, 20 September 2008

Fun at The Show


On a lovely Saturday with also great weather (doesn't happen often) we went to The Royal County of Berkshire Show--like the fair or the Easter Show in Sydney. Last year they had the JCB Dancing Diggers--sadly this year they weren't here, but they did have animals as last year the mad cow disease kept all the animals away.

Nicholas checking out the owls--they were real.

Probably one of Nic's highlights is driving the Peugeot mini cars. With all the practice he has had at LegoLand he did great!

Not sure what this statue represented--but it was big. Anneka and Nic pose with the gorilla.

It's tubing in summer...
We watched a presentation about hunting dogs. At the end after they took the horses off the field they let whoever wanted to come onto the field to play with the hounds.
Remember, don't forget your MAT when going down the big slide. Good thing Nicholas had Dad--sorry I thought it was funny.At the end they had 20 hot air balloons that were pulled onto the main field and took off--quite a site!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Underthings said...

How much fun is the show! I laughed out loud at the "MAT" joke. It was funny. Don't go down the slide without your mat. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I don't see anyone not finding "MAT" funny--I actually just found the pics from our MN road-trip where we'd stopped at the Kum & Go for fuel... :)

Domestic Adventuress said...

Looks great, but I miss the dancing diggers you posted last year ;)!