Just going through some photo's to remember what it felt like to be in summer. It has been raining everyday since we arrived back, and we're back in long sleeves/jeans. Then realised I hadn't posted any State Fair photo's. I'm so happy that we were able to get to the fair this year, as after next year (2009), they are moving the fair to a different city. There are many mixed emotions about it since it's been in the same spot for 140 years!! Anyway, Nicholas had a ball--even though a bit on the hot side, he didn't notice! The carousel is the only ride I was allowed to ride on with him-and that was only because I was required to so the kids don't fall off the horses!
The sinking Titanic slide was a hit. He had to climb all the way to the top inside the middle tunnel--I can only imagine how hot it would have been inside. But he easily did it about 7 times!

1 comments:
The fair looks like a blast!! It must have been awesome fun for Nick. I notice Nick went on the Rock'N'Tug. That's Bethany's favorite ride from the Auckland (and Sydney) Easter show.. especially when they click the dial up to 'wild'!!
Is it really that cold in the UK? Coz I'll swap ya... the heat here is melting us.
*huge hugs*
Post a Comment