We had a mini-Thanksgiving for dinner tonight--the easiest Thanksgiving meal I've ever cooked--but it was just as yummy. We arrived at Nic's school this morning to the American flag flying high in the sky. They talked about the tradition with the children and some baked pumpkin cookies today. If I was more organised I should have sent some turkey cut-out cookies--only time of the year to use that shape :) Next year there will be minced turkey for #2 :) Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thursday, 27 November 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
We had a mini-Thanksgiving for dinner tonight--the easiest Thanksgiving meal I've ever cooked--but it was just as yummy. We arrived at Nic's school this morning to the American flag flying high in the sky. They talked about the tradition with the children and some baked pumpkin cookies today. If I was more organised I should have sent some turkey cut-out cookies--only time of the year to use that shape :) Next year there will be minced turkey for #2 :) Happy Thanksgiving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh YUM YUM! I was thinking of you and hoping you had a delicious dinner. I miss them so much!
Belated Happy Thanksgiving Day. Great pic of the three of you!! Thanks. Love it! Even better than the turkey! Miss you.XX
Post a Comment