You know you stayed too late at the pub when your 4 year old falls asleep at the table..... We did just get back from the USA the day before :)
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
How Do You Know When You Stay Too Late At The Pub
You know you stayed too late at the pub when your 4 year old falls asleep at the table..... We did just get back from the USA the day before :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it
Is that a bowl of onion rings I spy in the middle of the table - yummmmmm!
Highly recommend them--and I don't often think highly of the "lovely" British food LOL :) Will do a lunch treat for us and kids through the week I think :)
It is easy to get your kid to sleep at the table when you ply him with Guiness...:)
Post a Comment