So Nicholas boasts in a very excited voice this mornig that Ryan smiled at him..and I thought, well maybe, but most smiles are still the ones you get as they fall asleep or are asleep. But, maybe it wasn't! As Ryan and I were sitting on the couch "chatting"..I actually got a few little grins! I managed to catch a couple on camera...but hopefully there will be more to come.
Tuesday, 10 March 2009
Possible Smile?
So Nicholas boasts in a very excited voice this mornig that Ryan smiled at him..and I thought, well maybe, but most smiles are still the ones you get as they fall asleep or are asleep. But, maybe it wasn't! As Ryan and I were sitting on the couch "chatting"..I actually got a few little grins! I managed to catch a couple on camera...but hopefully there will be more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love it!! He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! I can't wait for you to come home so I can get some cuddles!
I can not believe how quickly Ryan is growing!!! He is sooo cute!
Awwwwwwww, what a little cutie pie. Really missing you guys this week, hope to catch up with you Fri/Mon if you're around.
Thanks guys! Erin--not sure when we'll get back. Still no passport :( Maybe a summer trip again? Will keep you posted! LM--tell me about it-can't believe 2 months have passed! M--Seems like FOREVER since I've seen you--suppose almost 2 weeks for us is forever. xxx
Gorgeous photos! Glad the suit is getting some use.
ooh certainly are some smiles there- clever baby. Nic you have taught him well! XX
LOL; I think he's smirkin' at you. Better watch this one pretty close! :)
Post a Comment