We're not far off 6 months, but I've been feeling in the last few days that Ryan is getting hungrier. As I was peeling a banana for myself, big blue eyes watching every move, I thought lets give it a go. So I mushed up about a quarter with the fork, sat him in the bumbo (which for some reason he doesn't fit that well in) and the above is what happened. Mouth open, give it to me! No funny faces and hardly pushed anything out. It was like he's been eating for weeks. He ate all that I smashed up and then had 5oz of milk afterwards! Oh the adventures we're going to have in the next month and beyond!! Better dust off the hand mixer!
Sunday, 21 June 2009
Weaning
We're not far off 6 months, but I've been feeling in the last few days that Ryan is getting hungrier. As I was peeling a banana for myself, big blue eyes watching every move, I thought lets give it a go. So I mushed up about a quarter with the fork, sat him in the bumbo (which for some reason he doesn't fit that well in) and the above is what happened. Mouth open, give it to me! No funny faces and hardly pushed anything out. It was like he's been eating for weeks. He ate all that I smashed up and then had 5oz of milk afterwards! Oh the adventures we're going to have in the next month and beyond!! Better dust off the hand mixer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How exciting!!!
Oh what a big boy! He certainly is ready to hit the pizzas (just kidding!) But bananas and broccoli are just fine!xx
Those eyes are just too adorable!!!!
Good luck with the solids!!
Post a Comment