Ahhh here we are, back in NE! The boys and I made it through both flights--although the 1st one was really long as Ryan hardly slept--UGH! Above is Ryan's new milestone of sitting. He's been doing it for a few weeks and absolutely loves it. This photo was taken I think at 430 this morning. . . need I say more. Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing Dad tomorrow who'll stay with us for a week before having to go back to work and more travelling around.
Nicholas on the other hand has been non-stop since 6am...there is just so much to do and he always wants to do everything in a day. He's been picking veggies out of the garden, playing a board game x 3 seperate sittings, riding his scooter, playing t-ball, and the latest has been outside running through different types of sprinklers and a slip n slide..and it's only 1pm! We're really happy to have some warm summer weather!!

1 comments:
Can't believe how big Ryan's getting! Bet Nic is loving all the Gma/Gpa attention, too! Looks like you'll manage to pack in all the best that NE has to offer!
Post a Comment