Every year Papa takes Nicholas fishing and this year was particularly successful! There are no actual fishing photo's as I was told "sorry Mommy, we don't have enough fishing poles and you don't have a fishing hat!" But when they returned 4.5 hours later, here is what they pulled out of the truck. Nicholas apparently caught about 10 little ones...while Papa helped Nicholas with his fish, he would usually lose a fish on his line. So when Nicholas got another bite, Papa let him have a go at reeling it in..and indeed he had a go pulling in a 20 inch bass (wasn't Papa surprised!)! They also caught 2 x 25-27 inch catfish as well.
Nicholas has already eaten the smallest catfish--pretty much all by himself. He said it was sooooo tasty! I wouldn't know as Nana, Ryan and I were shopping while the cleaning took place....whew!

1 comments:
Pretty proud little fisherman you have there. Keep an eye on your pond when you get home. :D
Post a Comment