Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Curly Hair


I just love Ryan's hair after a bath. It gets so curly and fun to play with. When Nicholas turned 1, I couldn't wait to have his hair cut..this time, I can't bring myself to get his hair trimmed. For the moment, I think we'll leave it :)

This is one of Ryan's daily (hourly) obsessions. He goes to the little drawers (which I have no idea what they are supposed to be for - maybe spices?), and pulls out the silicone cupcake moulds. Next trick is teaching him to put them back!! He hates seeing them go back in the drawer - so out they come again. Although better him playing with these than him discovering the Tupperware cupboard..although it would make me organise it....


One of his new words is ta - it's very cute and usually uses it in context.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: