Sunday, 28 March 2010

The Hunt


We had our annual Egg Hunt with our friends this week - the kids were SO fast, by the time I had Ryan out of the stroller, most of the eggs were collected! Ryan of course didn't care - he found one, and happily tucked in. Today he officially found his love of chocolate - it's really odd having a toddler who seems to love chocolate as Nicholas isn't really a fan.


He just kept getting eggs and biting into the wrapping to get to the chocolate. We'll really have to watch his chocolate consumption next week I think!



Kids played in the park - below Ryan is playing peek-a-boo with Nicholas
As Mat and I were unloading from the car- someone found some chocolate! This is a whole new world for me!! Before I would never have to hide or share chocolate - Nicholas would just pass it on...I see now that N's chocolate will be going to Ryan instead...that is if I don't get it first :)Posted by Picasa

0 comments: