Back from holidays, means back to Day Care! But today was different! Today Nicholas moved up to the Toddler's Room. Daddy came with us to see the new room this morning. One of his carers from the Babies Room was promoted to the primary carer of the Toddlers Room, so it was a really smooth transition this morning. Absolutely no tears..and hardly a word goodbye either. I think he was just in awe with all the new surrounds. His carers said that he had a really good day! When I went to pick him up he was sitting with the other kids listening to a book. This is the first day Nicholas actually told me bits of what he did in the day..so I knew he had a great time.
The photo's below are Nicholas digging straight into his trains as soon as we got home (I'm impressed with my train track building :).
The photo's below are Nicholas digging straight into his trains as soon as we got home (I'm impressed with my train track building :).

0 comments:
Post a Comment