Ohhhhh why did I think this was a good idea??
The good thing is that we found a Reject Shop or Family Dollar--except everything is £1 and they had SOOO much fun art stuff! I got a pack of bingo dabber's, a huge pack of different paint brushes, another huge pack of all different types of glue, a big tablet to draw/paint on, another big ream of construction paper and a big 130 piece kit of stickers, ribbons ect... I now know why I paid day care to do these sort of activities (Karina and Nicole would know how stressed I would have been throughout the project). At one stage, Nicholas was tired of me nagging and told me to "go outside mommy!". I got the hint--but still doesn't help the blue and red paint on the wall that I can't seem to get out--hopefully no one notices once we move.
Tuesday, 3 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment