Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Catching Up

and no, it wasn't just with the swan below--who was eyeing Nicholas off as food..they are very cheeky birds!!

It's amazing how nervous I was--not sure why..guess it is all new. I think I remembered how hard it was in Sydney. The kids got along really well. Mel and I also had nice chats too, which was a huge relief after having just Nicholas to chat to! Suppose it was great that we had 2 things in common straight away!

We went to a toddler drop in play session at a local nursery school--it was a bit small, but the kids had an okay time playing for an hour.

We played in the park after the drop-in session. We then fed the greedy swans and ducks some bread. This morning, as I was walking over the bridge, a couple was feeding the ducks, and it was obvious that the lady wasn't too keen on all the attention they were receiving from the ducks--but the guy kept throwing the bread sort of at her..and she was running around screeching--it was funny (maybe you had to be there LOL--but I think Jillian will get a kick out of the story) :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: