Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Let's Go Fishing



It was Free Family Angling day at Beale Park today. The weather wasn't great--very very windy and chilly, but Nicholas wanted to go fishing sooo bad! Nicholas and I went with Mitch and Papa had another instructor...pictures below! Nicholas caught 4 fish, and I caught 1.


This is where the maggots lived--Nicholas shook the bucket a bit, and then it looked like they were bubbling there were so many in it....eeekkkss

Nicholas picking out which colour maggot he thought would catch the biggest fish ( had no idea that they came in soo many colours...):

This is Nic's first fish:

2nd Fish: 3rd Fish



4th Fish


We even got a take home fishing pole and a goody bag:It was a great afternoon out!!

1 comments:

Underthings said...

Hey...when's the fish fry? Those are some good looking fish you caught, Nicholas. Uncle Geoff would have LOVED to join you and Papa. Aunt Darcy prefers her fish when it's already a fillet. Nice maggots too - I liked the pretty colors. Good work! xoxoxoxo