Today I took my Dad to The Living Rainforest...the above picture was because the camera was fogging over :)
First thing you should never do when going to a rain forest is dress your child in GREEN--not sure what I was thinking--always go the bright colours so you can see them! Nicholas loved seeing the spiders, beetles, crocodile, fresh water sting-ray, turtle (below, that was trying to escape.
We saw a toucan:
There were lots of little tadpoles and minnows swimming in the big pond
Nicholas resting after falling--look at his jeans!
Nic was brave and had his face painted (he never likes to have his face done, but we sat and had lunch and he had about 20 mins to watch, and decided he would like a snake). He sat very still for the lady:
Papa describing the different leaves...
Poor Nic--had another fall, this time the jeans, shirt, hands and face...
I really enjoyed all the different plants and flowers--here are some of my favourites:
0 comments:
Post a Comment