Nooooooooo! Don't let Jessica know that her younger cousin is allowed to use real scissors in the garden...Must have been the day for it, because Jessie gardened yesterday, too! :) But I held the scissors!
How lovely! Nic definitely has a green thumb there. That garden is keeping you both nice and busy.
Where was Nic when I was taking down 18 feet of overgrown star jasmine? I was using BIG scissors! I'd have been happy for some assistance..those little scissors would have had quite a work-out. xoxoxo
His pink scissors might be little, but they sure do cut! Sorry Kris--tell Jess that he was pretending :)--doing it just like mum...?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nooooooooo! Don't let Jessica know that her younger cousin is allowed to use real scissors in the garden...
Must have been the day for it, because Jessie gardened yesterday, too! :) But I held the scissors!
How lovely! Nic definitely has a green thumb there. That garden is keeping you both nice and busy.
Where was Nic when I was taking down 18 feet of overgrown star jasmine? I was using BIG scissors! I'd have been happy for some assistance..those little scissors would have had quite a work-out. xoxoxo
His pink scissors might be little, but they sure do cut! Sorry Kris--tell Jess that he was pretending :)--doing it just like mum...?
Post a Comment