We made it back to Mel's place just in time to Trick or Treat about 5 houses. Nic was funny. After he got his candy from the first house, someone said come on, on to the next house--and Nic said, "I already got one" (as in why are we asking for more from someone else?). Too cute!
But, then Nic finds the plate of candy where they had the bones buried with blood dripped on the bricks...ohhhh scary (can someone tell me how to get red food colouring out of a spider costume and my coat?:))
After watching some nice little fireworks, the kids got to do sparkelers.
It was a lot of fun too--but we're very tired! I told Nic we're taking a nap tomorrow--he said "not in bed, on the couch with blankets"..wherever I can lay down I told him---HEHE, we'll see though......right, off to bed for me!
Wednesday, 31 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment