Saturday, 1 December 2007

Baking with Nana-2007


Here we are again, a year later and we're making cookies with Nana. What a fun activity for a day indoors. I gave Nicholas one of his Christmas gifts early as I'm sure it will come into good use this trip...if only I could find Uncle J a "Big Chef" apron to match his nephew...

On the menu, sugar cookies decorated with frosting.

Making the frosting and putting them into little bowls.



A glove was worn so he wouldn't stain his hands too much.

Scooping up the cookie dough and plonking it onto the baking tray.



Into the oven.


"For 10 minutes"

DecorateAnd finally we wash up. One skill Nicholas hasn't learned as I must use the dishwasher too much...but we're learning. Here he is washing and chucking the bowls/cups into the drainer.
Apron was well used :)

1 comments:

unique_stephen said...

Annalise is way into baking