This is the best easel. Papa built this great easel to accomodate a huge roll of paper that my brother and I used when we were little!! I really like the cans that are attached on both ends to hold his drawing things...
Monday, 3 December 2007
Homemade Easel
This is the best easel. Papa built this great easel to accomodate a huge roll of paper that my brother and I used when we were little!! I really like the cans that are attached on both ends to hold his drawing things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Clever papa! We'd love one of them!!
I should show Opa and see what he comes up with.
Lovely to see you keeping Nana and Pop busy Nic. Wish I were there too!All my love to you all, Gma XXX
Unfortunately there wasn't a blueprint of the design--it was whatever Papa had in the wood shed and garage. I am wishing that we could get it home with us....
Post a Comment