Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Ice-Cream Building


While we are here, one of my friends from elementary school who has a little boy who's a little over half a year younger than Nic invited us to a music class that they've been doing. We had our first one last night and we really enjoyed it--we'll have to get photo's before the last class. Afterwards we had dinner and Nic wanted pizza. They just happened to have these balloon makers making whatever the kids wanted--Nic choose a reindeer and we also got a snowman. Above is Nic's ice-cream that he built all by himself--thankfully he just enjoys making them and not really eating them--the rest of us shared his dessert as we couldn't let it go to waste :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

unique_stephen said...

Are those intestines on her head?

Underthings said...

I think Nana G looks very festive.

Jenn said...

ummm I think they are supposed to be reindeer antlers... :)

Underthings said...

I must admit, I can't get that "intestines" thought out of my head. Thanks for that.

Jenn said...

hmmm me either