Kids enjoying a Wiggles DVD! Can you believe that The Wiggles are actually coming to Nebraska in April? I'm trying my best to get Nic and I there--but so far, my pleads haven't been answered positivley--it is a once in a lifetime concert to go to isn't it? Kris, can you help me with my quest to get us over there? :)
Monday, 18 February 2008
Loving the Wiggles
Kids enjoying a Wiggles DVD! Can you believe that The Wiggles are actually coming to Nebraska in April? I'm trying my best to get Nic and I there--but so far, my pleads haven't been answered positivley--it is a once in a lifetime concert to go to isn't it? Kris, can you help me with my quest to get us over there? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry - I think you'd have better luck if you came to Australia ;)! But they are SO worth making the effort to see - Jessie loved it so much! :)
I agree - I think you should come here and go to a concert with cousin JJ when we can find one :D. I'm really impressed that 3 little people can fit on the couch!
hmm maybe we can do both countries :) hehe I also love the fact that 3 little bums can fit on the batman couch..they love squishing in on it!
The Wiggles in Nebraska. It would be un-Australia not to be there. Mat...you know what you have to do.
:-)
Post a Comment