At last, the package that was supposed to arrive before Valentine's Day, arrived today! Not sure to blame Royal Mail or US Postal Service. In any case, thanks for all the fun things Nana & Papa!! We handed out a few belated Valentines, and the rest will be saved for next year..but not the lollypops! :)
Tuesday, 19 February 2008
A Package for MEEEEE???
At last, the package that was supposed to arrive before Valentine's Day, arrived today! Not sure to blame Royal Mail or US Postal Service. In any case, thanks for all the fun things Nana & Papa!! We handed out a few belated Valentines, and the rest will be saved for next year..but not the lollypops! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nana & Papa give the best presents...I love the delighted look on Nic's face as he sees the Sesame Street book! :)
I don't think I've ever seen so many stamps on one package before! That alone was fun.
All the stamps are the best! Nicholas knows instantly that it is a parcel from his Nana & Papa when it has all the stamps..I think it's the only post office in NE that hasn't gone with the printed stamp label :)
Another person amazed with all those stamps! Who gets to lick them all? No wonder it took so long - the stamps added extra weight:D
Post a Comment