Wednesday, 19 March 2008

LEGOLAND - UK


We went to LegoLand today with our Wednesday morning playgroup. Nicholas and I had such a great day. Park closed at 5, and we ended up leaving at 5.30! They were ushering us out as Nicholas did not want to go home!

Below Nicholas gets his first driving lesson. He loved driving his own car especially since he keeps asking to drive our car :)


We saw Jack and the Beanstalk show and Nicholas turned to see that Finlay was at the park as well--he was very excited:

Then road the duplo train x lots.
Then he road on the Spider Ride with my friend Lindsay and her little boy.
We then explored a castle
and some knights...
Rode the Viking ship...

Best experience for Nicholas was controlling a JCB digger.

We also rode the helicopters a lot. The went high in the sky and then you could turn them left or right in circles.
Thomas the Train was popular....This is mini-world. Lots and lots of Lego--I think it was 40billion pieces used to reconstruct different cities...

This is as close as Nicholas would get to the Lego family. I don't blame them as they also talked....the lady told him to say cheese and he ran..

5 comments:

Gma said...

What a fantastic place- lucky kids! Imagine working there! A friend of ours in Sydney was actually employed making Lego displays in their shop. Still looks a bit cool over there - but a great way to enjoy a long cool day! Love GmaXXX.

Domestic Adventuress said...

How brilliant! And Nic looks like he's going to be a great driver :).

Anonymous said...

Whoa--Lego-baby in the stroller is even freaking me out a little bit! LegoLand (UK, USA, or otherwise) is so cool; I don't care what age you are--I like the rides that your LegoLand has though. Makes for a full-day event. Glad you guys had a great time!!

MrsT said...

What a fantastic time you had. I don't think I would have wanted to get too close to those lego people either. How cool are those little cars.

Jenn said...

It was the best day--glad we could share it in pictures. It was amazing what they could make out of Lego! Now I'm trying to swindle an annual pass so we can just go whenever we want--hmmmmm :)