Which means that there might be some fun blogging photo's. Here we are, back in the US for a few weeks while Dad is in Sydney/Hong Kong for work. Nic and I had pretty good flights over--although we were really exhausted by the time we flew into NE. The highlight of the trip for Nicholas was before we boarded the plane at Heathrow. As much as I criticize United, I could not believe that when we were checking in, the lady behind the counter asked if it was okay if Nicholas came back with her, to push the buttons to make the luggage go onto the conveyor belt! So even though there was a nice que of people waiting to check in, she took him behind the counter, I lifted him onto her tall chair and he got to push the different buttons to move it along the belt to go on the big conveyor belt behind him. He still talks about it (I wish that I had my camera, but sadly it was in one of the bags that was being checked).
Sunday, 30 March 2008
On Holidays!
Which means that there might be some fun blogging photo's. Here we are, back in the US for a few weeks while Dad is in Sydney/Hong Kong for work. Nic and I had pretty good flights over--although we were really exhausted by the time we flew into NE. The highlight of the trip for Nicholas was before we boarded the plane at Heathrow. As much as I criticize United, I could not believe that when we were checking in, the lady behind the counter asked if it was okay if Nicholas came back with her, to push the buttons to make the luggage go onto the conveyor belt! So even though there was a nice que of people waiting to check in, she took him behind the counter, I lifted him onto her tall chair and he got to push the different buttons to move it along the belt to go on the big conveyor belt behind him. He still talks about it (I wish that I had my camera, but sadly it was in one of the bags that was being checked).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment