Monday, 16 June 2008

Baby Chino


Nicholas loves a nice baby chino--especially after a long hard day playing with Charlotte and George!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It's always nice to see that Colten isn't the only one who's constantly sporting a little bruise or scab on his face. Boys will be boys!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yay! Costa Coffee--I love them! Such cute pics of the kids; looks like everyone was having a good time. Hopefully the moms also got a java jolt!

Jenn said...

Mom's were definitely looked well after!
As far as Nic's face mark--that's the one from 2 weeks ago! I really hope it doesn't scar.....

Underthings said...

Nic looks so grown up drinking his baby chino! Maybe it should be called a "big boy chino"? Not long now and I can have a cuppa with you, too!! (I will need the jolt - can you say "jet lag"?) xoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

OK now I am asking you...for some updated pics--time for vacation photo uploads!!!
xoJ