We finally got Dad to LegoLand. It was a gorgeous fall Saturday and we all had a great time. This is our last trip of the year before they shut for the winter--which sadly is just around the corner.
Nicholas could spend hours in Mini-Land chasing the trains and the trucks around the different cities. He loved seeing the Underground come into the station...
What a fantastic place. Pity it will be closed when I get there! Hey Mat, it'd be great for you to get behind the camera occasionally and take a pic of Jenn too (not that I don't love pics of you and Nic!)Love XXX
2 comments:
What a fantastic place. Pity it will be closed when I get there!
Hey Mat, it'd be great for you to get behind the camera occasionally and take a pic of Jenn too (not that I don't love pics of you and Nic!)Love XXX
Was I imagining things, but did Mat look a little queasy on the spinning ride?
I'm with gma - some pix of Jenn and B2 would be appreciated.
xoxoo
Post a Comment