Saturday, 13 December 2008

Our Ginergerbread House


It's that time of year to do our annual gingerbread house. With everything laid out, I got to work on putting the pieces together. . .

Which is usually harder than the instructions make out...but I finally made it all stick

With the roof on and mostly stuck together, Nicholas got to work with the lollies... I thought he was quite reserved with them and actually made a pattern with them instead of sticking them in every available space...although he ate more this year :)
He decoartes Mr & Mrs Gingerbread who were bigger than the house!The End result....Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Great gingerbread house! Nic did a fab job decorating it.

Is there any left or has the house been demolished?

Gma said...

YUMMM. You don't eat it until New Year, do you?? It looks so beautiful. Well done both of you.
XXXX