We had a cookie baking session with Mel and Charlotte today. Mel had her cookie press which made the job easier than the decorating! Hope Santa enjoys them...
Wow! These cookies look great! It's been years since I made press cookies...now I want to dig out my press and get into it..ah, maybe next year. You guys did a great job.
http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Bakeware/Bakers-Tools/Avanti-Cookie-Press-Icing-Set Here's a picture of a cookie press. You fill the middle with dough and squeeze out the cookies. mmmm. I think those Chalet places in the mall had a version of a cookie press.
http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Bakeware/Bakers-Tools/Avanti-Cookie-Press-Icing-Set Here's a picture of a cookie press. You fill the middle with dough and squeeze out the cookies. mmmm. I think those Chalet places in the mall had a version of a cookie press.
7 comments:
Wow! These cookies look great! It's been years since I made press cookies...now I want to dig out my press and get into it..ah, maybe next year. You guys did a great job.
Can't wait for our next cookie baking fest - had so much fun doing it!
The press sure made them easier! The cookies taste much better the 2nd day--or it's because they had icing on them.
Yummo! Okay - um can someone fill me in on what a cookie press is? I must say using the cutters this year was quite tiring!
http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Bakeware/Bakers-Tools/Avanti-Cookie-Press-Icing-Set Here's a picture of a cookie press. You fill the middle with dough and squeeze out the cookies. mmmm. I think those Chalet places in the mall had a version of a cookie press.
http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Bakeware/Bakers-Tools/Avanti-Cookie-Press-Icing-Set Here's a picture of a cookie press. You fill the middle with dough and squeeze out the cookies. mmmm. I think those Chalet places in the mall had a version of a cookie press.
Mel and I can vouch that the Pampered Chef cookie press is top notch if you can get your hands on it---very comfy to use.
Post a Comment